When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Huffy Radio Bike Tank....Nice! PRICE DROP!!

-
That's it....

If you have ever ridden a RadioBike you would know that this is the best part of the bike, sitting on your workbench cranking out the tunes. The bike itself is a middleweight turd of a rider with an uncomfortable saddle, but that is my opinion.
New Radio/Tank Price $825.00/shipped.

still would love to purchase your antenna ,please let me know if you change your mind ,thank you so much .Terry and Tammy

If you have ever ridden a RadioBike you would know that this is the best part of the bike, sitting on your workbench cranking out the tunes. The bike itself is a middleweight turd of a rider with an uncomfortable saddle, but that is my opinion.
New Radio/Tank Price $825.00/shipped.
Mike, don't shoot yourself in the foot here. This tank should really go on a bike ( I'm certainly not against it as an "ornament" as that's what I like/have lots of "display" items...almost considering it...lol...) and I have a green/full bike...duhhh...see my avatar. BUT...I agree, for a M/W it's very heavy and my rides to date on my radiobike ( relegated to Man Cave for display) have been not been the best for an easy ride. Cool AM tunes ( not much on AM anymore) and a superb bike in all other areas. The seat, well, it is what it is. I sold bicycles at retail for over a year and everyone want a "lazy boy" comfort seat. Well the more you ride, the better the seat feels. Look at racing bikes etc. People that are not used to riding anything other than the toilet or the couch won't find any seat comfy. GLWTS

Back