When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Radio Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm sorry if I offended, keep your eye on ebay though you never know! as I said blue was a common color and a fender and fork with the same patina might just show up. or if you like them crusty then go with your plan. there is something to be said for a bike as crusty as you can get it. just make sure it is safe to ride. here is my crusty bike. out here in the west they rust differently than there, here they kinda get a complete coat of surface rust without really hurting the metal.
Scott:cool:

That is so true.. I've stumbled across some things describing the different forms of rust before. Out west its more of a dry rust and here in the southeast its more of a moist deep crusty flaky rust.

I'd prefer the dried rust over original paint, but i'll take what i can get. The bike appears structurally solid. I trust it enough to let my favorite person in the world ride it (aka my g/f).

MilitaryMonark,
If my tack weld trick does not work i will get up with you in a PM.

Furthermore here is my new addition to the Rural Grocery / Bike storage facility.

32421Rogers_grocery2JPG-1.jpg

Nice Queensland healer! got 3 of them now. oh ya nice cooler also!:D

Thanks! Thats my dog, aptly named Rusty. I got her from the pound and she is actually half blue heeler / half beagle.

You can really hear the beagle when she barks. She is a great dog tho. As for my black lab that is a different story. He is a headache!

this is very close to the town and country adult tricycle, That I am going to try to get. Same color and everything

c41d_1JPG-1.jpg

Huffy Radio Bike Rental/Sale

Hi, I'm new to the forum and no very little about antique bikes.

This may sound like a silly question, but I'm in the process of producing a short film set in the 1950s and this bike would be perfect for my main character.

I was wondering if anyone knew of where I could find one in decent shape to rent or possibly buy. The radio doesn't necessarily have to work (I can dub the audio in in post) but I'd like a relatively up kept one since the film's set in the time period when they were new/seldom used.

Any suggestions? Are these extremely hard to find and expensive? Or is this feasible on a relatively low budget?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Back