When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Radio bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cruiserbikekid

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey guys I've recently got this radio bike and overhauled it carefully to not clean any of the paint. It was missing the chain guard, headlight, antenna and power pak. I've since repainted a chain guard and headlight to match and best as I could and made a facsimile of the antenna. Inside the binocular box I made my own power pak and Ipod hook up.( with 1956 playlist with commercials) It rolls and sounds great.

What I'm looking for is measurements of the power pak so that I can make my own box and apply the decals and distress it to make it look more complete, also I'm looking for the correct seat.

Anybody have a power pak they could measure for me or know where I can get the power pak decals on their own? Memory lane only sells the complete set , tank and all for $50. Or I'd be willing to buy the set and sell the tank decals if any cabers needs them? Any information would be great, Thanks!

Neil

Attachments

• IMG_9662.jpg
    IMG_9662.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_9664.jpg
    IMG_9664.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 294
Back