When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

huffy radiobike

-

Dougiefresh

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi Everyone, I acquired this bike some 25 years ago and its been in my basement collecting dust since then . So just last week i decided to clean it up. the radio works and it cleaned up pretty good. I haven't done any restoration but it is missing the chain guard. Im not a collector but i need some help trying to find that chain guard. I believe it is all original but not sure. I'm a noob at this so all the help i can get would be great. Once i find a chain guard i will probably be selling. check it out and any advice would be great.
IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

Sell it to the pickup option, @vincev, and don't risk the shipping damage to the radio, is my vote.
I did ship the one complete radioibike I had, but it only went a couple hundred miles away, in Ca, and I packed the s$#t out of it, so no problem.
A pickup sale is awesome, the best, I would put that option at the top of the list.
I still have a Radiobike Tank on my desk, and it is much better than the complete bike in my opinion. I like to ride all of my bikes, and the radiobike rides like a turd for me, and I have now come to realize that middleweights are not my deal.

Back