When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

huffy radiobike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Your bike is likely a 1956 model due to the graphics on the tank. The Radiobike was made from mid-1955-58. Total production was 8,500. In 1955, red, emerald, and blue were available. In 1955-early ‘56 red or green was available. 1956-58 was red only. 1957-58 the two speed was no longer available, leaving only the single speed.

I suggest you read up on my threads in the “restoration tips” section for more info, original ads, and every some documentation on surviving bicycles.

Your written serial number shows a 1960 build date, which is impossible unless the frame got replaced under warranty. Would be so kind as to post a photo of the actual serial number? @Dougiefresh

here is the serial # and some other pics. these couple stickers on the bike lead me to believe this bikes home was once in cali. this tan huffy seat i got 25 years ago along with the bike. I dont no if its for the radiobike or not. Maybe some1 knows what this seat is.
Your bike is likely a 1956 model due to the graphics on the tank. The Radiobike was made from mid-1955-58. Total production was 8,500. In 1955, red, emerald, and blue were available. In 1955-early ‘56 red or green was available. 1956-58 was red only. 1957-58 the two speed was no longer available, leaving only the single speed.

I suggest you read up on my threads in the “restoration tips” section for more info, original ads, and every some documentation on surviving bicycles.

Your written serial number shows a 1960 build date, which is impossible unless the frame got replaced under warranty. Would be so kind as to post a photo of the actual serial number? @Dougiefresh

thanks for the info. I am attaching a pic of the serial number
IMG_0512.JPG

Back