When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Huffy Radiobike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This bike is in good condition with all the important parts. The only thing you need to finish it is the channel knob, the antenna holder, and build a battery for the Power Pack. This bike appears to have had all the important parts removed and stored away as the frame seems to have black dirt or thin paint on it. I have not tried to clean it as you can see in the pictures it is blue under the black. The headbadge will need to be installed. The headlight is a NOS base with the original top. The radio looks to be in complete condition with the antenna. The battery box is pretty clean with some light rust. The tires are NOS Carlyle Zepher Flytes. There is a key in the tank.
P1190518.JPG
P1190521.JPG
P1190533.JPG
P1190528.JPG
P1190531.JPG
P1190541.JPG
P1190524.JPG
P1190536.JPG
P1190537.JPG
P1190538.JPG
I would like $2000 or send me an offer the worst I can say is no.

I just talked to Ty and he said he will call you when he gets off the ride today. He sounds very interested in the bike

Back