When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Revenge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
I had some folks stop by the shop and ask for a free bike yesterday. We occasionally have a "Karma" bike on hand for kids or adults in need so I was thinking this was the case.

No - it was part of the committee hosting the local Badin Triathlon here in NC. I set up a courtesy bike station at the event each year so we are familiar with each other. They were doing a PR video at the lake for the tri and thought we might could help.

When they told me what they planned I went to storage and retrieved an organ donor I had not yet stripped- a tan Huffy Open Road. I smiled when realized I could finally get some revenge on having to repair these crappy bikes over the years!

I gave them the bike on one condition - they could not bring it back:sunglasses:.They stopped by to visit today and said they got a $1.30 at the local salvage yard for the bike when they finished and we all had a good laugh.

I thought they did a great job with it - it was posted on their FB site yesterday. Despite being on FB, I hope you think it was worth the view.

Video Link

Last edited:
Back