When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Huffy sonic 6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnguyinohio

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_9354.JPG
IMG_9355.JPG
IMG_9356.JPG
IMG_9357.JPG
IMG_9358.JPG
IMG_9359.JPG
IMG_9360.JPG
This is definitely not what I'm into but I bought it because I thought it was cool with the Shifter . Everything seems to work ok , tires match , 50 bucks picked up or could bring to Fairborn or memory lane , think it's a 89/90 bike from what info I found .

Last edited:
I can attest to this bikes durability. While my frienda all had GT performers and dyno slammers, I had this. There was some resentment for the bike, so we would ghost ride it off jumps so break it. We were never successful. Haha, bike is a tank! :)

For anyone interested in these Sonic bikes, my son and I are working on a video about them.

This one seems to be missing a couple of things, however it has some good things going like the wheel paint inside the front rim. Most of the time they start peeling. It also has the front sprocket decal. I see that it has the American Flag sticker on the front air deflector. And it looks like it still has the original tires and hand grips. I see 1 lower cable bracket which is good. It still has the plastic seat bar coil

Missing the cable brackets on upper and lower frame. Rear sprocket protector is missing the decal. Looks like it was manufactured in 1990-1991 but hard to tell.

While they aren’t rare they are cool bikes. I started a collection and a YouTube channel if anyone digs these kind of bikes.

Back