When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Sonic 6

-

Mrjason5135

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hey guys I am sorry if this is in the wrong section. I am kind of new.
I wanted to see if anyone out there has a Huffy Sonic 6 they would like to part with.

Or if you have one, would you post a picture of it. I have slowly became a Sonic 6 expert. There is little to no information on the internet about these bikes but I have really took it upon myself to learn about them.
My son and I are working on a YouTube video about the history of them. We also have posted some videos on them already if you guys want to check us out. Car Nation Videos.

We currently have 4 all together.
If you decide to post a picture I will be more than happy to explain certain parts and missing pieces. I can even tell you what year it was manufactured in along with some other cool info.

my email address is [email protected]

Instagram @carnationvideos

Again I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

cheers

B2E46F66-2BDE-4DB4-BDF7-CE662D1E7D18.jpeg

[URL here’s one I sold few years ago I was getting ready to donate it but got 20 bucks for it unfurl="true"]https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/huffy-sonic-6.117364/[/URL]

Thank You schwinnguyimohio, what a coincidence because I was literally just looking at that post like 2 seconds ago. If you ever come across another Sonic I would like to have first dibs.

I actually just posted a comment on your post about the good parts and missing parts. I can’t believe it still has the American Flag on the front air deflector plate.

Do you remember how you came across that bike ? And who you sold it to ?

Cheers

Back