When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Sonic 6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mrjason5135

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hey guys I am sorry if this is in the wrong section. I am kind of new.
I wanted to see if anyone out there has a Huffy Sonic 6 they would like to part with.

Or if you have one, would you post a picture of it. I have slowly became a Sonic 6 expert. There is little to no information on the internet about these bikes but I have really took it upon myself to learn about them.
My son and I are working on a YouTube video about the history of them. We also have posted some videos on them already if you guys want to check us out. Car Nation Videos.

We currently have 4 all together.
If you decide to post a picture I will be more than happy to explain certain parts and missing pieces. I can even tell you what year it was manufactured in along with some other cool info.

my email address is [email protected]

Instagram @carnationvideos

Again I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

cheers

B2E46F66-2BDE-4DB4-BDF7-CE662D1E7D18.jpeg

[URL here’s one I sold few years ago I was getting ready to donate it but got 20 bucks for it unfurl="true"]https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/huffy-sonic-6.117364/[/URL]

Thank You schwinnguyimohio, what a coincidence because I was literally just looking at that post like 2 seconds ago. If you ever come across another Sonic I would like to have first dibs.

I actually just posted a comment on your post about the good parts and missing parts. I can’t believe it still has the American Flag on the front air deflector plate.

Do you remember how you came across that bike ? And who you sold it to ?

Cheers

Back