When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HUGE LOAD of vintage post war and prewar Schwinn fenders ----F/S

-
Price
various

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
all sold except bottom 2 lots!

Lots of sheet metal here...mostly for projects and most will need some body work etc....but not all!

1---- Schwinn D Model (Panther, Hornet, DX) Springer fender set. Painted blue ...look pretty straight
whatever dings and dents are minor. Looks like a minor bit of bondO? on the front fender in 2 spots,
pretty small area. Front fender has the Springer indents.
Good for a project or rider. 40.00 Plus postage for the pair

[email protected]
or PM here

panther.jpg

panther2.JPG

panther3.JPG

Lot 2----

Postwar "B" Model (Phantom , Autocycle , B6) fender lot. Red and white repainted front fender is the
WIDE 1940s era "B" model front fender that was designed to fit the postwar 1940s Tubular truss fork...
very straight and no issues other than ugly paint. B6 fender is powder coated and has some dings
and dents that will need addressing...Springer application front, definitely needs body work but is a
pretty solid but dinged up B6 front. The rear is pretty decent, also powder coated, some extra
holes drilled but not many and small.
The whole lot is 45.00 OBO plus Add shipping

post1.jpg

post2.JPG

post3.jpg

Lot 3------

BIG load of mostly rough but a few useable Prewar mid to late 1930s prewar Schwinn autocycle and Motorbike
fenders. Red fender on top is First year "fender light" or phantom style light front fender 1940. Someone had
patched the 'keyhole' fork mount (for truss fork) and drilled a hole for springer mount (in the correct location)
they went to some considerable effort brazing a patch on the truss fork hole. Fender looks very straight,
just ugly red repaint.
Top to bottom....#2 and #3 are Rear 1936 and up Auto-cycle / motorbike. Damage to the tails and missling
a front mount tab on the black one... Indeed rough projects that could be fixed with some major effort
and a little fabrication.
#4 is a very decent ladies rear with fair marroon paint....can work on mens frames, just patch up the skirt holes!
#5 and #6 are basically lost causes...maybe "rat rodable" but missing some sheetmetal and very rusty
they are 1935 double diamond fenders....or were.
7 and 8 are very rough and rusted prewar fenders..7 is a front and maybe salvageable...but heavy rust..
8 is a rear late 1930s and very very toasty.

All in the lot for 50.00 plus add postage.... red fender should be worth that alone.

prewar.jpg

prewar1.jpg

prewar2.jpg

Lot 4-----

Post war B Model (B6 Phantom Autocycle) Schwinn post war group. 2 fender light front fenders... one for Tubular truss fork, and one for springer
fork. Lots of dings and dents and some minor rust holes that could be patched and filled. Both are powder coated black
so the damage can be clearly seen and addressed. The rear is a B model (with flair) B6 autocycle phantom etc rear that is
in pretty decent shape overall just some surface rust and ugly paint.
The lot is 45.00 OBO for 3 as you see them...plus add the postage

posta.jpg

posta1.jpg

posta3.jpg

Lot 5-----

Miscellaneous newer Schwinn and Wald fenders....most likely 80's through 90's or more current. Some are in
decent shape just surface rust etc. A few rears with flairs (1990s? -2000s) chrome Wald fenders ...the
good, the bad and the ugly. Mixed bag ideal for custom projects when you need some material to start
something 'different'. All in the lot for 35.00 plus add the postage

[email protected]

newlot.jpg

newlot1.jpg

NEWLOT2.jpg

---------------Also may consider a reasonable offer on the entire lot....!

post3.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Bob. I'm a newbie so please forgive my dumb questions. I'm just starting on my first Whizzer and am scouring the classifieds for bits. Need fenders so here I am. The springer comment in your ad caught my eye and of course caused me some concern. Picture of my Lincoln frame below. Is this considered a 'springer front end'? (I'm familiar with the 'hog' motorcycle version that is quite a bit more radical so wasn't sure if mine is a 'bicycle springer'). Having said that, do you have a front rear that will fit my project (26" wheels).

Ron
IMG_3800.jpg

Hey Bob. I'm a newbie so please forgive my dumb questions. I'm just starting on my first Whizzer and am scouring the classifieds for bits. Need fenders so here I am. The springer comment in your ad caught my eye and of course caused me some concern. Picture of my Lincoln frame below. Is this considered a 'springer front end'? (I'm familiar with the 'hog' motorcycle version that is quite a bit more radical so wasn't sure if mine is a 'bicycle springer'). Having said that, do you have a front rear that will fit my project (26" wheels).

Ron
View attachment 1072329
PM sent.....

Do you have a centre stand and rear fender hold up clip for it for a 26" Schwinn balloon tyre bike? (Whizzer Lincoln head badge)

I have a drop stand clip that was for the prewar bikes not the heavy duty whizzer one

Back