When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HUGE NOS Schwinn / Sturmey Archer / Bendix / Raleigh Lot For Sale: Hubs/forks/hardware/speedo/bolts/wheels/fenders/decals/catalogs....

-

Bike Recyclery

Look Ma, No Hands!
A while ago I bought out a closed Schwinn shop, and have carefully inventoried and listed it all on www.BikeRecyclery.com. It has all been selling regularly, but it's time to focus more on my performance road/mountain side of the business. All this Schwinn/Raleigh/Sturmey/Bendix will be put to better use in the hands of someone who truly loves this genre. I have all of this listed on the website above, and I can send you an inventory sheet if you message me your email address. There's all sorts of things from NOS small hardware, red band hubs, Stingray forks, S2/S7 wheels, decal sets, catalogs, calendars, fenders, lights/bulbs, huret speedometer parts... Some facts:

-190 products in my online inventory, many of which have more than one quantity

-These 190 products total ~$5600, counting only one of each part. Many have multiple quantities in stock, I would imagine with adding in counts of multiple quantity parts we would be closer to $6500-$7000 (I can't get my software to do this for me)

-There is another decent size pile of parts not on the online inventory. Mostly random hardware, a few kickstands and fenders, etc

-All totaled with the wheels, rims, fenders, etc it's likely a small suv load

-PRICE: $2000 for the lot plus shipping if needed. If you can pick it up from me in Fort Collins CO, I can do $1500

-Alternative Price: if shipping is required, I can omit the wheels, fenders, Stingray fork, and other large items from the sale to make it shippable in one or two large boxes. Price for this is $1000 plus shipping

I'm also offering individual items in the main "SCHWINN" category at www.bikerecyclery.com at 30% off, using coupon code "30DRAGONS"

Last edited:
Back