When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Humble Huffman Dayton

-
A friend of mine gave this old delta taillight. Seems mostly there but missing switch. Lens seem to be a little different than the ones that I have seen. Especially the main one. Does not have the vertical ribs like the others. Were these lens just glued into the cover? There are holes next to side lenses for rivets but I haven’t seen what their purpose is. Was there some sort of strap that held the lens inside the cover?
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Been trying to resolve how to get this big “wow” out of the lower bar but not much success yet. Not sure how that could have happened but it must have really hurt whoever was riding.

The way that I'm viewing it, it appears to me that the "wow" is in the top bar. It appears to me that it's been bent down. There's no natural flow to it. That would be a lot easier to explain than the bottom bar getting bent.

The way that I'm viewing it, it appears to me that the "wow" is in the top bar. It appears to me that it's been bent down. There's no natural flow to it. That would be a lot easier to explain than the bottom bar getting bent.
There is repop light also for $45. Maybe you could scab all the parts off it For your light?
I saw one for $60. $45 sounds a little better.

Never thought about it that way. Either way, must have been a pretty good shot.

Back