When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Humble Huffman Dayton

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You can glue the badge to the head tube once you have cleaned up the back so it fits snug and correctly. I used clear silicone and clamped the badge to the head tube with a piece of soft wood cut to the shape of the head tube. Silicone seals well and doesn’t dry hard and you could remove it when needed and clean it all off. Works great.
View attachment 1086305
Shoe Goo also works good on misc parts and recovering seat pans .

Crazy bend....no breaks in the brazed sections? I thought it was CWC delivery bike at first.

1576946705993.png

What a cool project! Looks like a well loved survivor the way you have built it. I’m envious!

Hi John - Whatever came of this bike?
I remember thinking over a year ago how the heck would somebody go about getting a bend like that out? Now that I know what you have it seems like it would be worth it to try and get it straightened out. There is not a ton of these rolling around.
Very cool bike man!!
You probably saw this 36 Huffman that Mike picked up a while back. Perhaps it will provide some inspiration.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/v...oadmaster-double-bar-roadster-bicycle.175963/

Hi John - Whatever came of this bike?
I remember thinking over a year ago how the heck would somebody go about getting a bend like that out? Now that I know what you have it seems like it would be worth it to try and get it straightened out. There is not a ton of these rolling around.
Very cool bike man!!
You probably saw this 36 Huffman that Mike picked up a while back. Perhaps it will provide some inspiration.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/v...oadmaster-double-bar-roadster-bicycle.175963/
Yeah that was something. I still have mine and have had frame straightened. Keep meaning to post pics but have been so busy. @Krakatoa did the work through his repair service. Amazing transformation.

Just a few pics of the extensive work that his shop did to repair this frame. Was so happy with the work. And the price was really reasonable too. Got it back in the road but still have more to do.

Wow that is AWESOME!!! That looks great.
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing any further changes you might do to it.
- Nate

Thanks! I love this. Here’s a slightly better pic. Will post better ones as soon as I can get outside. I wanted to ride this as soon as I could so I just slapped a coat of glossy primer( all I had at the time) and put wheels on it.

Picked up this morrow hub recently with an F-1 date code. Hoping to get some wheels together at some point to replace these place holders.

image.jpg

Back