When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Humble Huffman Dayton

-
Never thought about it that way. Either way, must have been a pretty good shot.
In your initial post, in the next to the last picture, that top bar just doesnt look right. The space between the two bars is consistent from the seat post about 1/3 of the way forward but after that, the top bar appears to flatten out some.

Have you found pictures of the same model so you can make comparisons?

In your initial post, in the next to the last picture, that top bar just doesnt look right. The space between the two bars is consistent from the seat post about 1/3 of the way forward but after that, the top bar appears to flatten out some.

Have you found pictures of the same model so you can make comparisons?
I have looked at a couple different bikes. Seems like it is the lower bar to me but will take a closer look and compare. It does seem more likely that the top could be damaged rather than the lower bar.

Finally got bottom bracket back together. Had some thread “issues”. New bearings and nuts - ready to roll. Until I found out chain was a couple links short:( On the hunt for another.....
C486C8C6-87A8-4C23-A82B-EDB909B1059C.jpeg

19E6EC47-59F1-4BE0-B239-CF937B7B7E44.jpeg

Slapped it all together and am going to try to make an afternoon group ride. Maiden voyage around the driveway- did pretty good despite a couple of broken fender braces. Using a couple of washers until I can get that fixed. Crossing my fingers......

How does it ride? Straight? Photos might be a bit misleading but it looks like the fork is shoved too far back. Maybe the entire frame buckled and both bars have bent. Hope not!

Back