When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurricane coaster July ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Let’s ride next Sunday, July 21 on the 4 mile/McMillian creek trail! Meet at Starbucks/Jomba juice 6432 Rea road in CLT 28277. Meet at 9am leave at 10. It is going to be hot and rain is in the forecast, lol. Should be a great day for a ride! Lets do it!

ADBCF0B7-600D-4886-A4B8-4E2D312D3934.jpeg

Only 20% chance as of this morning so looks like we should be good (and hot!). See everyone there. V/r Shawn

Let’s ride next Sunday, July 21 on the 4 mile/McMillian creek trail! Meet at Starbucks/Jomba juice 6432 Rea road in CLT 28277. Meet at 9am leave at 10. It is going to be hot and rain is in the forecast, lol. Should be a great day for a ride! Lets do it!

View attachment 1030270
Hello Don!
Do you have your date set for the AUG ride??
I’m Jonezin to get up there... it’s been too long and I miss hangin’ with all you Crazy ‘Canes
Hope to make the next one..... Cheers! CCR Dave

At the last ride we tried to talk Don into getting a new job because this one is screwing with our ride dates! Hopefully he finds something that is more agreeable to our regular schedule! V/r Shawn

I am looking for a new job! So heres the Aug roundup. Im off today (aug 4), work next sunday (aug 11), colorado to see my grandson (aug 18), work the next sunday (aug 25). Ugh! No rides for me! You guys want to ride aug 11 without me? I can post it up! I owe Dave a rack!

At the last ride we tried to talk Don into getting a new job because this one is screwing with our ride dates! Hopefully he finds something that is more agreeable to our regular schedule! V/r Shawn
I am looking for a new job! So heres the Aug roundup. Im off today (aug 4), work next sunday (aug 11), colorado to see my grandson (aug 18), work the next sunday (aug 25). Ugh! No rides for me! You guys want to ride aug 11 without me? I can post it up! I owe Dave a rack!

Hello Fellers!
That is a tough call on whether or not you should post a ride for next Sunday without having you, Don, our fearless leader, present:confused:
I know there are quite a few local Hurricane Coasters there and everyone of them are wonderful folks! ....
And I'm sure somebody else would volunteer to fill your shoes for the day....
It isn't my call as I'm so reliant on the weather to be cooperative .... it's 3 1/2 hours drive each way for me ... so if the weather looks "Iffy"
.... I usually bail out, rather than take the chance. Maybe take a poll with the other 'Canes and see what they think...
I wish you good luck, Don, ... on your quest to find another job that leaves your Sunday's open to Cruise! Cheers! CCR Dave

Back