When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurricane Coaster June ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Lets ride tomorrow! Sunday, June 23rd, McMillan/4 mile creek greenway, leave at 10am from Starbucks on 6432 Rea rd. Charlotte, 28277. Its been such a long time!

4648D315-D458-4CB2-975F-521DD39862CC.jpeg

Lets ride tomorrow! Sunday, June 23rd, McMillan/4 mile creek greenway, leave at 10am from Starbucks on 6432 Rea rd. Charlotte, 28277. Its been such a long time!

View attachment 1018691

Dang it Don .... by the time I read this Post ... you guys were probably already well into your Brewski's and BBQ, after the ride!!
Hope your ride was a Great Time!

One of these days ( SOON, I hope ... ) I would like to meet your Hurricane Coaster entourage along with @Freqman1 and some of the Greenville SC enthusiasts , as well as the Asheville NC Cruisers at the Thermal Belt Rail Trail up the near Rutherfordton NC (west of Gastonia .... North of Spartanburg) I hear this Rail Trail is an awesome ride & trail going thru a couple small towns where the R/R Tracks literally run down (in the middle) of the center of Main St. There are a number of small restaurants and drinking holes where we gather after the Cruise!!
Let's put our heads together and see if we can pull this off in the near future! Cheers! CCR Dave

Dang it Don .... by the time I read this Post ... you guys were probably already well into your Brewski's and BBQ, after the ride!!
Hope your ride was a Great Time!

One of these days ( SOON, I hope ... ) I would like to meet your Hurricane Coaster entourage along with @Freqman1 and some of the Greenville SC enthusiasts , as well as the Asheville NC Cruisers at the Thermal Belt Rail Trail up the near Rutherfordton NC (west of Gastonia .... North of Spartanburg) I hear this Rail Trail is an awesome ride & trail going thru a couple small towns where the R/R Tracks literally run down (in the middle) of the center of Main St. There are a number of small restaurants and drinking holes where we gather after the Cruise!!
Let's put our heads together and see if we can pull this off in the near future! Cheers! CCR Dave

I'm down just let me know a few dates you are thinking about. V/r Shawn

Back