When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***Hurricane Coaster November ride***

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sorry I missed it guys:disappointed: After working on red lining my girls Duro 26x2.125 White Walls last night on her Giant Simple Double bar, took a shower and got out only to end up with an earache pounding migraine. I had tore the Columbia clunker down to clean & grease it in hopes of riding something vintage with you guys but couldn't get the pain to ease up any. My apologies ; Sorry for any inconveniences to anyone. Y'all looked like you made the most of it and those beautiful pieces of art stole the stage :wink:

Sorry I missed it guys:disappointed: After working on red lining my girls Duro 26x2.125 White Walls last night on her Giant Simple Double bar, took a shower and got out only to end up with an earache pounding migraine. I had tore the Columbia clunker down to clean & grease it in hopes of riding something vintage with you guys but couldn't get the pain to ease up any. My apologies ; Sorry for any inconveniences to anyone. Y'all looked like you made the most of it and those beautiful pieces of art stole the stage :wink:

No problem you can redeem yourself next weekend in North Augusta! Seriously though sorry you missed it--the guys had parts for ya. Hope you get to feeling better and see you next time. V/r Shawn

A great ride today. It started a little chilly but still not bad weather for a mid November ride in the Deep South. Always a good ride when we do the parking garage! V/r Shawn

Back