When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***Hurricane Coaster November ride***

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I Really like the Higgins truss rod setup so at least 2 of those, don't have to be mint as painting would be Ok, Columbia springer, deep or peaked 26" fenders that are workable, and a decent dog leg crank for a '50s Monark. Had to cut mine to disassemble & grease :cry:. If anybody rebuilds wheels I would love to get some of the O.G wheels redone too. 1 thing I haven't learned to do but I may someday

you sure your Monark had a dogleg crank? That was generally a prewar thing. What are you wanting to put the fenders on? See ya Sunday morning! V/r Shawn

you sure your Monark had a dogleg crank? That was generally a prewar thing. What are you wanting to put the fenders on? See ya Sunday morning! V/r Shawn
Yeah it was a dog leg (unfortunately somebody welded a pedal to the side that had to come out to clean/grease the crank bearings (stupidity pissed me off so I took the saws all to it) after finding out the neck on the forks was tightened so tight it had blown through where it had already been blazed once from the looks of it. She fought tooth for tooth but now I have decided I would like to keep as many original era pieces & add vintage parts to my "custom" builds. As for the fenders ; what won't I put them on ??? ;)

I Really like the Higgins truss rod setup so at least 2 of those, don't have to be mint as painting would be Ok, Columbia springer, deep or peaked 26" fenders that are workable, and a decent dog leg crank for a '50s Monark. Had to cut mine to disassemble & grease :cry:. If anybody rebuilds wheels I would love to get some of the O.G wheels redone too. 1 thing I haven't learned to do but I may someday
I may be at the HC ride if the planets align.

I run a bike shop in Albemarle (about 45 miles east of Charlotte) and can rebuild your wheels...been working in bike shops since '72. Reach out to me with a PM here on your needs and I will be glad to help.

I have a set of prewar peaked fenders. I’ll send some pics tomorrow
I sent you a PM Jimbo53. Fenders look awesome. I can't tell you and the rest of the guys how amazed I am already at pretty much complete strangers welcoming me into their hobby, teaching me & being willing to pass on some parts to help me build these clunkers.

Back