When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurricane Coaster vintage bicycle swap and show-Feb, Charlotte

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This Saturday is the Hurricane Coaster swap meet and show! Do not miss out on the fun! Free to enter and vote on contest bikes, indoors, beer, food, music, swapmeet and open from 8-3!
BE THERE!

Free delivery this Saturday, if anyone is interested. See y’all there !!
811EF797-710E-4A43-939E-C4A63359CE81.jpeg

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/prewar-schwinn-double-bar-roadster.146559/

Nice looking Rig, Pete! It is looking like we are going to have a big turnout! See you there!

FANTASTIC EVENT! and I believe @schwinndoggy will confirm ..... but it seemed like a record turnout!
The entire crew of great folks, with the Hurricane Coasters, put together an outstanding show & swap and they were VERY helpful
with getting truckloads of bikes and parts unloaded and re-loaded for those of us that were "short-handed" .... can't say enough
how helpful the Hurricane Coasters were!! The weather couldn't have been better for Ground Hogs Day!! ( Hit 66 degrees at finish time )
Looking forward to the next one there in 364 days ....... NEXT-UP >>> Commerce GA "Pedal to the Metal" in 4 weeks ........
then Cleveland, TN "Get-A-Grip" in 7 weeks. SO Lucky to have 3 great "back-to-back" Events to start-off the New Year! Cheers!! CCR Dave

I really regret not being able to be there. Jacked up my back 2 weeks ago. It's just now starting to feel better . I didn't think I could do 8 hours in the truck. Hope to make the other shows and do this one next year.

Back