When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Hygienic Cushion Frame spring .

-
Price
40.00plus mailing
Elmira Ontario Canada. Zipcode is not right. but can't put mine in.as will not take Canadian postal code
Zipcode

David Brown

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have had the Hygienic Cushion frame springs made. They are 7 inches long so will fit I would think all the size frames 22 inch 24 inch that they where made in. The spring for my bike take a 5 1/2 inch spring so just cut it off to fit. Showing my 5 1/2 spring and the 7 inch one . These springs will work in all Cushion frame bikes that take this type of spring. 40.00 US plus mailing 9.00 no tracking or 16.00 with tracking to the US . Need more info just ask.. i put a new spring in my bike today and it works great. ( Note. 10 are sold have 3. left .) Please just me PM only don't reply here.

Last edited:
What are the outside and inside diameters? I have another application where these might work.
Price per each, and price per pair.
Thanks

Back