When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HYPER FORMANCE INVENTORY BOUGHT

-
Spent a few hours with Gary on Saturday. He seems to be moving right along with his new venture. He is doing things the right way, no short cuts. He will not be lowering the standards of the products. I don't think there could of been a better person to take over what Pete has built. Best of luck to Gary and Linda.

can someone please put me in touch with someone I can get some stingray lime from. thank you.

Glad I'm not needing any more stingray stuff.finished all my rays over a year ago and bought lots from Pete.

The good news is we will have a source for some of the goodies we may need. If Gary did not buy out Pete no one would have. Pete was simply going to close up shop. So there is no bad news here...all good.

we are officially licensed to produce Schwinn seats & saddles, head badges , paint , posters & ads.... we will strive to continue the tradition ...

a special thank you to Pete Aronson for 23 plus years of supporting the hobby with his diligence & integrity.

20170401_093338.jpg

Have a question. Had a problem today. The rear rack on my varsity paint was cracking. This week end i pulled it off sanded it down to bare metal primed it aluminum base coat then the paint all was bought from hyper formance. the campus green i bought a year ago and was stored in my house.
I go to paint the rack first coat goes on fine .go to put on second coat and all of the sudden paint was coming out of the base were the spray tip is .
it also came out of the tip to so it was not clogged up. and it would NOT stop leaking. I pulled on the tipped kept leaking so I pulled the tip off and then the fun began had campus green paint all over my patio in my hair my glasses clothes . ended up putting the can in a trash bag. the rack that i spent a day on is NOW a total mess and will have to be sanded down again . I have never had a spray can do this. I went on line and it seen like hyper formance are not in business any more and not on eBay to. So i now have a expensive can of campus green paint in a trash bag with all the paint that leak out and hours trying to clean up this mess. I have used spray cans many times and Never had any thing like this WHAT really burns me is you can't find shwinn paint Been looking for a year now for 1975 chestnut paint. IT can't be found
I just tried to contact Gray from koolestuff to see what they had . Can't find schwinn paint code yet BUT I will one way or the other been told it not out there . Looks like I will have to start to mix my own paint
I don't know why it so hard to do I can get paint for a 57 Plymouth no problem but a schwinn bike well that a problem I DON"T GET IT
And money wasted on a bad can really ticks me off

Back