When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hyperion Cushion made in philadelphia 1896-1898 anyone ever heard of it

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kodyind

Finally riding a big boys bike
I know someone that has a bike called a Hyperion Cushion made in philadelphia from 1896 thru1898. He wants me to help him sell it so can anyone tell me anything about it and what is my be worth. I have a photo of it if that would help

thanks
jim

Here is a picture of the bike in question:)

Attachments

• HyperionCushion1896.jpg
    HyperionCushion1896.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 74
that rear set up is used on other bikes ,,. it was offered to me for 250.00 and i said yes , the next day the guy said i did not call him back to confirm the deal, then he said the people wanted more money,, i said ,,when you figure out what the price is ,let me know,,..and i will buy the bike ,, i have not heard back,, a lesson is learned here ,some people are only fishing for information,.,,!!! do not get your hopes up on any deal made on line ,, untill the package reaches your house,,!!!i recently bought one of the rarest mans hard tired safetys, i have been worried and half crazy for a week waiting for it to come ,and be delivered!!!,there are 7 known in the world ,, it is an awsome, spring fork ,new mail mans safety made in 1891. i sold mine in 1991 for 6,500.00 and have wished and wanted ,,ever since the day i sent it to reno nevada,to get another one ,,.. i can not get the smile off my face , it would be like finding 5 elgin bluebirds, in a barn!!!!!! thanks wpb

Back