When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hypothetical Serious Question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I'd like to hear from Anyone & Everyone here;

If you have more than 1 bike despite how they're all divided here, values, but Daily Rideable & you had to give 1 of them away to a complete stranger out of kindness.

Post a pic & maybe how hard of a decision or why?

No logic. Just a Hypothetical & The Seriousness was to get your attention in a general bike related thread.

Heck if you had to swap 1 with another collector with No Idea what you're getting & or who'd you pick to swap?

I recently sold this one to my brother for a couple hundred bucks. I could have got that for the head light alone, so yeah, I gave it away.

I do not think I would ever give a bike away to a total stranger.

Not sure I'm answering your question but I've given several bikes away. Mostly bikes that I would find for $10- $20 at garage sales. Some went to friends/family others taken to swap meets and given to anyone who showed interest in having a ridable project bike. Was I being kind? Was it a hard decision? Probably not, just doing what made me happy.

I have given bicycles to people in the past because of need/because they had a passion for it. etc..mostly children who were very appreciative. Values ranged from just a few dollars to probably 1K. Probably given a dozen away over the years. Once I gave away 2 very nice 12 speeds at a school in a drawing for those interested in them. Very exciting day at school for the winners. Jo Bo

Not sure I'm answering your question but I've given several bikes away. Mostly bikes that I would find for $10- $20 at garage sales. Some went to friends/family others taken to swap meets and given to anyone who showed interest in having a ridable project bike. Was I being kind? Was it a hard decision? Probably not, just doing what made me happy.
I'll allow it. Thanks for being Honest

Back