When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m in favor of rat bikes!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No offense taken bud..everyone is untitled to their own opinion..speaking of which..I’ve had many, many people tell me that “Tuco” my take on a “rat rod bike” is the very epitome of it..his image has been used countless times to define what a “rat rod bike” should look like..he was also the first non-motorized cycle to be featured in Old Skool Rodz magazine..a leading publication of the rat rod culture so their are some out there who believe the bike I built is; in their opinion, the definition of a “rat rod bike”..
View attachment 992678

View attachment 992679
It's all good. Different strokes for different folks i always say Brother! w hat month and year is that story from? I used to subscribe to the rag, but then dee the gal that sold the subs stopped coming to simco. Oh well.

That's part of a true KLUNKER bike is the mismatched wheels. All my rats have that special feature. I built up a old middle weight raleigh three years ago and painted the front wheel black rattle can flat with a Blackwall rib tire and the back wheel is gloss rattle can red with an old white wall 26" slick. Looks pretty trick if i do say so myself. Enjoy. Razin. Itchie Scratchie, Brother!!
Hmmm, in that case I say you should post a photo so we can ooogle it:)

Not sure if he grasps the concept of a Klunker bike
Yeah, Rat's and Klunkers are a bit different....Dude, your bike is super kick butt!!
I've yet to build a Klunker but may get a hankering. There is some of the best mountain biking in CT right up the street from me on Soap Stone Mountain...Maybe find me some super cool Moto Bike and slap a 7 speed, Rock Shock on it and the biggest brakes I can find. I'll point that bad boy down the hill and - Pray that I stay right where I am and not get killed or really beat up from being stupid!!!

Yeah, Rat's and Klunkers are a bit different....Dude, your bike is super kick butt!!
I've yet to build a Klunker but may get a hankering. There is some of the best mountain biking in CT right up the street from me on Soap Stone Mountain...Maybe find me some super cool Moto Bike and slap a 7 speed, Rock Shock on it and the biggest brakes I can find. I'll point that bad boy down the hill and - Pray that I stay right where I am and not get killed or really beat up from being stupid!!!
Thanks bud..they are fun to build..I built a Klunker Year’s ago and ran a Nexus 7..super fun to ride and bomb hills with..guy loved it more than me and I sold it..want to build another someday
5DFC26FB-D319-4129-A282-5012ED3D36DA.jpeg

Back