When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m in favor of rat bikes!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looks -Yes , Ride-not so great...........................unless your going downhill !! 🤣 And yes , @Gully has got the look going on with those FAAAT Tires and great patina . Ride Safe everyone !! 🤓

View attachment 1647593
Got to ask about the number plate @CURTIS L LINDGREN .... I was going to mount one off the headlight mount but can't get anything to look right. How did you make and mount your plate?

Man, I like the direction you went with this!!! Sweet looking ride! Looks like it would ride nice too!
Yeah it really does- I ride these quite a bit so fit & rideability is always a priority- and doing that in a period way.

Last edited:
. How did you make and mount your plate?
The "Faux Patina " was already on the bike when I bought it at a swap meet in Brooks Oregon a few years ago. I started with the frame-front end-speedo- chain ring-pedals- rear fender -chain guard-un useable wheels and a Brooks saddle. I put the wheels and tires on it that were on a Schwinn straight bar that I had that I wasn't going to use on that bike.. The Number plate was already on the " Mach 5" . It is just a sheet metal plate and is attached with bailing wire. I swapped out the seat for a more "slim" looking seat , and added the little light at the rear and a cable set up for the speedo . I really like the looks of this bike , albeit it's not a good rider-more for show than go. 😛 Here's a few of the "Before" photo's as purchased , and last picture as finished. 🤓

DSCF1745.JPG

DSCF1741.JPG

DSCF1747.JPG

DSCF1751.JPG

DSCF1757.JPG

DSCF1758.JPG

DSCF1761.JPG

DSCF3033.JPG

The "Faux Patina " was already on the bike when I bought it at a swap meet in Brooks Oregon a few years ago. I started with the frame-front end-speedo- chain ring-pedals- rear fender -chain guard-un useable wheels and a Brooks saddle. I put the wheels and tires on it that were on a Schwinn straight bar that I had that I wasn't going to use on that bike.. The Number plate was already on the " Mach 5" . It is just a sheet metal plate and is attached with bailing wire. I swapped out the seat for a more "slim" looking seat , and added the little light at the rear and a cable set up for the speedo . I really like the looks of this bike , albeit it's not a good rider-more for show than go. 😛 Here's a few of the "Before" photo's as purchased , and last picture as finished. 🤓

View attachment 1661010

View attachment 1661011

View attachment 1661012

View attachment 1661013

View attachment 1661014

View attachment 1661019

View attachment 1661033

View attachment 1661034

Outstanding!! The other photo looked like possibly the frame was slotted for the plate.

Back