When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I actually paid $$ for these bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ivrjhnsn

I live for the CABE
So I'm in the process of cataloging my collection and get to these two beauties that I paid cash for .
Old crusty here , there is NO bath gonna resurrect anything on it. I dished out $130 for it...What a bonehead.
IMG_1440.JPG
IMG_1440.JPG
IMG_1441.JPG
IMG_1442.JPG

And then there's this one. Franken Frame . Got this one for the bargain price of $25.
603937.JPG

For that second frame you've got a perfect CANdidate for the beer can and hose clamp reinforced with conduit and more hose clamps repairs, then ride on I say! Hobo Jungle meets Steam Punk.
20180227_131231_resized-jpg.jpg

This is how someone repaired a broken chain stay. Why would someone discard such a fine machine?

In all seriousness the first frame looks like a restoration or crusty clear coat candidate. How about polished steel look or patina clear coat? Nice rack too!

Last edited:
First one was a good buy, it has potential, and if nothing else there's more than $130 in parts.
The second one would make a great wall hanger just as it is.

Yes sir....nothin' wrong with the first bike as mentioned above. Looks awesome all crusty just the way it is. I'd loosen it up a bit, put a chain on and wheels and ride da mofo! You did alright:)

Back