When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I always said I wasn't going to be one of those guys, but anyone know what this is?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I can't remember exactly. It's been a long while. Not much. It was the shipping and payment that ended up being the issue (the guy wouldn't take PayPal/Venmo/etc) and I didn't have time to keep going back and forth with him.
Been there & don't deal with too much of that BS either. I have PP/FF here until screwed. Are you still looking to pick up something vintage?

Been there & don't deal with too much of that BS either. I have PP/FF here until screwed. Are you still looking to pick up something vintage?
No, I have way too many. There's a couple specific frames, this Ross being one of them, I'd try to get if I come across organically again, but with all the projects I have going I kind of hope I don't see one.

Back