When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I always said I wasn't going to be one of those guys, but anyone know what this is?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Iridis Nocturnus

Look Ma, No Hands!
I always said I never wanted to make one of these posts, but I would love to know what this is. The guy selling it says he doesn't know, and I'm not sure I have seen anything like it. Anyone have any ideas?

I feel like I have definitely seen that emblem on the chainguard, but can't figure it out if I have.

emblem.png

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600b.jpg

Dont know if this will help

Pictures from
CABE member @jungleterry thread " Rare Ross Bikes"
20200528_081915.jpg
20200528_081931.jpg
20200528_081839.jpg
20200528_081809.jpg

Whoa, never got any notification that there were replies here. I've never even heard of Ross. Thanks everyone. I didn't end up getting this one but I'll know what it is next time I see one. I want one!

Whoa, never got any notification that there were replies here. I've never even heard of Ross. Thanks everyone. I didn't end up getting this one but I'll know what it is next time I see one. I want one!
Ohhh that sucks. Now I want 1 or at least the frame; would make a perfect custom after plating the tank area down to the rear stays. What was the asking price on the 1 you posted if I may inquire?

I can't remember exactly. It's been a long while. Not much. It was the shipping and payment that ended up being the issue (the guy wouldn't take PayPal/Venmo/etc) and I didn't have time to keep going back and forth with him.

Back