When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Am looking for five 26” S-7 spokes for a 5-speed Schwinn Deluxe Twinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JimmyTheDog

Look Ma, No Hands!
I found an all original 1967 Deluxe Twinn on CL and I need a handful (3-5) of replacement spokes. They are 26” S-7 rims and I think the tandem spokes are higher gauge than normal spokes.
Thank you, any help is appreciated. JTD

4AEC1F96-2C84-4667-AC2C-458E6B1577F0.jpeg

BFD647CC-7CD7-408D-B8D5-2AF0B987FD57.jpeg

1225C1D7-E30B-4A83-817B-04BCF9300F6B.jpeg

FECCDC8D-C442-4B16-8A79-E5D8F0ADBB5D.jpeg

No expert, but think they are .105 gauge.
Measure 10 5/8".
If you can confirm , I may have what you need.
rusty

Measure 10 5/8".
rusty
Thanks Rusty, I’m gonna have to extract one and measure it. I can’t find the specs online. I’ll be in touch. It may be after Thanksgiving because I am traveling a bunch

Measure 10 5/8".
rusty
Thanks Rusty, I’m gonna have to extract one and measure it. I can’t find the specs online. I’ll be in touch. It may be after Thanksgiving because I am traveling a bunch

I found another spoke which also had a head busted off and unscrewed it from the nipple to measure. It is a hair over 10 1/2" but not quite 10 5/8". Here are the pictures. It's thick and from what I've seen online .105 gauge sounds right. Please let me know which size you think it is and if you have any you could sell me. I'm thinking 5-6 spokes if you have them. I may find more that are damaged when I restore her. I'm new to the expanding rear brake too. That'll be interesting to explore. Thank you for all your help! JTD

IMG_1174.jpeg

IMG_1184.jpeg

IMG_1178.jpeg

I found another spoke which also had a head busted off and unscrewed it from the nipple to measure. It is a hair over 10 1/2" but not quite 10 5/8". Here are the pictures. It's thick and from what I've seen online .105 gauge sounds right. Please let me know which size you think it is and if you have any you could sell me. I'm thinking 5-6 spokes if you have them. I may find more that are damaged when I restore her. I'm new to the expanding rear brake too. That'll be interesting to explore. Thank you for all your help! JTD

View attachment 1742906

View attachment 1742907

View attachment 1742908
I'm guessing 10 9/16 ,I have seen that size on many Schwinn bikes.

Back