When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am new here and I need some help.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Decobugma

On Training Wheels
I had been restoring bikes for fun to their original condition. But, they had been 1970s and up to early 1990s. This time I came across of a 1950s (I think) Automoto Track Racer on complete condition. I really don't know if I should leave it as is or restore the whole bike by doing some chroming, reps king, re labeling, etc.

Please check my album title 1950s Automoto Track Racer for pictures. I don't know how to attach the album here just yet.

Thanks.

Nice bike

WELCOME TO THE CABE.................
I don't know much about your bike, except that I like it, I love the lug work on the frame and I've never seen a stem like the one on your bike.
I think your bike will clean up nicely, if it was me I would just clean it, polish it, would get new tires and just ride it as is, but then again that's just me.

I had been restoring bikes for fun to their original condition. But, they had been 1970s and up to early 1990s. This time I came across of a 1950s (I think) Automoto Track Racer on complete condition. I really don't know if I should leave it as is or restore the whole bike by doing some chroming, reps king, re labeling, etc.

Please check my album title 1950s Automoto Track Racer for pictures. I don't know how to attach the album here just yet.

Thanks.

Thanks, I have receive the bike yet. It is in transit and I can't wait. The stem is a Philippe pro track of that period. I already spotted a new headset of the same model and year and also the wooden grips that it support to have. I am checking of who can do the re chroming.

Back