When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I bought 4 bikes at an auction. Got pics now.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shawn do you know how to put air in tires with that weird valve stem.

Or even Walmart has them... https://www.walmart.com/ip/Slime-Valve-Adapter-Presta-To-Schrader-Standard/49934338

Thanks Shawn & WetDogGraphix for the help, I watched the video and aired up the tires, tubes hold air, tires are junk. Now minor clean up, grease & oil. There was a hand pump in that little box on the rack.

Thanks Shawn & WetDogGraphix for the help, I watched the video and aired up the tires, tubes hold air, tires are junk. Now minor clean up, grease & oil. There was a hand pump in that little box on the rack.
Pretty simple if you're in the middle of nowhere. Invest in some of the conversions, you'll run into them again. I keep a half a dozen around just in case...

I think there is a hand pump in that long box on the side of the rear rack, I'll see if that works, it must be for that bike.

-----

the Derby's frame pump is AFA brand as produced by the firm of Poutrait-Morin

Schwinn fans will be familiar with the AFA produced Schwinn Sprint accessories such as frame pumps, water bottles, water bottle cages, toe clips, toe straps & more

pump appears to be model Nr. 818 -

1652643899899.png

(catalogue page of 1974 so slight cosmetic differnces from subject example)

---

Derby marque -

there have probably been several through the years

one is a house brand for a U.S. based automobile parts chain
have seen one of these in the form of a 1960's era Stingray type machine

during the 1990's there was a Derby entity which bought up something like fifteen or more of the best known european marques
AFAIK they no longer exist, although all of the marques do, having been sold on

the Derby of the subject cycle is one am not familiar with but shall check...

is name on headplate WALLENDAHL?

---

the zinc plated brackets mounted to the dropouts serve as attachment points for sandows

cycle's chainset appears to be a Thun type

-----

Back