When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I bought this Goodyear Hi Way Partol Columbia bicycle at a yard sale and would like to know more about it.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

LeeLee

On Training Wheels
I bought a 26 inch Goodyear Hi Way Patrol Columbia bicycle at a yardsale and I would like to know more about it. It is somewhat rusty and scratched up. Here are a couple of pictures. One pic is of Numbers I found on it. Any info would be helpful

20210116_115811.jpg

IMG_20210116_113824083.jpg

Lee it'll help if you have pictures of the complete bike and the numbers on the kickstand is the patent number. The bike serial number should be under the bottom bracket where the crank assembly is located.

Sean

Lee it'll help if you have pictures of the complete bike and the numbers on the kickstand is the patent number. The bike serial number should be under the bottom bracket where the crank assembly is located.

Sean
Thanks. I will look for that serial number and take some pics of the bike

The bicycle would generally be a product sold at Goodyear tire stores, but built by the Columbia company, some time after the company changed its company-name to Columbia, (the same-name that had long been applied to one of its bicycle product-lines).
That change-date might have been in the 1960’s(?).

Back