When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Can Teach ANYONE to Make Their Own Custom Reflectors in MINUTES!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I hope you never STOP! I enjoy seeing the creative assortment that you have masterly made, in my opinion I think every member should purchase one to contribute to your creativity and futher your ambition to dominate the reflector world.....
I would like to purchase #9 in this pic.
Great deal and custom; I'm getting my checkbook out now.
P.m coming to see how long a personal check takes to get there.
Next; how long to get to the bank to personally cash it. $13.45
IMG_5042.jpg

Mr.Boris, I have complied to your strict guidelines stated in your reflector listing, and in a timely manner have purchased a money order in the amount agreed upon for this transaction, be advised that payment has been sent to the destination specified in your last communications with me and that I will be waiting anxiously to receive said product for immediate use in the most bodacious ways I can think of. Thank you again for sharing your creations and going forward into 2019 with more and unusual concepts (I Hope) for the members of cabe to choose or cry about because they didn't think of it first, so with that being said I look forward to your new presentations, and let me ask, do you have layaways or gift certificates for those family members that are indecisive in making a decision on your available selection, and is there a slight possibility a day after Christmas sale? please keep me on your mailing list for new and exciting Reflector products and specials.....thank you again

Thank you for your kind words once again!!! I have no future plans to create any more reflectors......but........if the spirit moves me.......

Have no fear of the current inventory being depleted anytime soon, as I have at least 75 remaining in all styles, with the exception the six remaining in the $10 range.

I'm sorry to say that given the work involved, attention to detail paid to each individual reflector, and cost of materials, my prices are just about as low as I can get them.

As previously stated, I would like to credit the tinker for opening my eyes to the concept of custom reflectors with the introduction of his design for the plumbing related reflector shown in his post above. I have taken that custom concept in a slightly different direction with my bicycle related line of reflectors.

Please PM me your full name and mailing address so that I may get the reflectors that you ordered ready to mail with tracking, the day I receive your payment.

Last edited:
Back