When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Can Teach ANYONE to Make Their Own Custom Reflectors in MINUTES!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
....Just buy one of mine, rip it apart, and see how I did it!
LOW SWAP MEET PRICING APPLIES
I won't be making any more, so when they're gone, they're gone!
Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn how to make future folk art relics like the ones posted in these ads, and continue the tradition for yourself.

IMG_5108.JPG

Bottom three rows are $14.95 each. Top row is $19.95 each. Please add $3.50 for shipping delivered in the contiguous United States.
Personal Check or USPS money order only please.

NOTE: The bottom row is a whole lot cooler, more substantial, AND a lot cheaper than the somewhat similar looking ones being sold on EBAY for $23. These reflectors also fit the Schwinn 9 hole racks like a charm. Someone at the Iron Ranch Swap Meet even bought a pair of these, put them on his Higgins rack, and they look GREAT!!!
(two on far right are SOLD)

Last edited:
ONE OF A KIND HANDMADE CUSTOM REFLECTOR

- Classic styling will look great on almost any collector bicycle.
- Featuring a combination of perfectly matched NOS vintage bicycle parts.
- Magnified dual reflector placement and chrome face provides increased nightime visibility.

$27.95 inc. shipping to any of the lower 48 states. Personal check or USPS money order only please.

Reflector copy.jpg

Last edited:
TWO OF THESE BEAUTIES AVAILABLE

High quality, gently used polished chrome parts and magnified reflector setup combined to give you greater nighttime visibility and style.

$27.95 each including shipping to the lower 48. Personal check or USPS money order only.

IMG_5059.JPG

Last edited:
Here are 10 of my non-standard custom PATINA REFLECTORS. Same high quality as all the rest in my other ads but a bit more patina. Iron Ranch Swap Meet priced at $9.95 each plus $3.50 shipping in the lower 48. Personal check or USPS money order only.
NOW THAT'S A DAMN GOOD PRICE!!!
IMG_5042.JPG

#6, #8, #9 #10 SOLD - IF SOMEONE BUYS #7 I CAN CROP PHOTO TO 1/2 the SIZE!

Last edited:
I'm glad that you do, and thank you once again, as I believe this is the 3rd or 4th reflector that you've purchased from me!!!!
#10 from post #5 is SOLD!

Last edited:
Back