When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"too many zeros" or "misplaced decimal" thread

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I for one don't care what people are asking for their "gems". Most people have no clue of bicycles and only see them on the picker shows which makes everyone think all of them are gold. We are the few "in the know" people and if I come across something ridiculous I just click the X and move on, or if it's something i want but overpriced, tell them "If you'd ever consider this amount, let me know I'm a buyer" and move on without expecting an email back. I'm rooting for these things to sell, will make my stuff more valuable.

I for one don't care what people are asking for their "gems". Most people have no clue of bicycles and only see them on the picker shows which makes everyone think all of them are gold. We are the few "in the know" people and if I come across something ridiculous I just click the X and move on, or if it's something i want but overpriced, tell them "If you'd ever consider this amount, let me know I'm a buyer" and move on without expecting an email back. I'm rooting for these things to sell, will make my stuff more valuable.
I get it. Comic relief if nothing else...

If that be the case, come to think of it I have 1000.00 worth of those wrenches sitting in my basement right now! Cha-ching!

I'd do 6500. if both the front AND back tires held air.

Last edited:
Back