i.d. assistance Super Chief

Discussion in 'Classic Balloon Tire Bicycles 1933-1965' started by Gonzoman, Dec 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. #21 Posted Dec 20, 2017

Finally riding a big boys bike

Not much value, but they are fairly lightweight for a 3 wheeler. Looks like yours has the dual rear wheel drive too which is pretty cool. I'm sure she'll have fun with it :).

2. #22 Posted Dec 21, 2017

Look Ma, No Hands!

Thank you very much for the kind compliment! Shes listed in the classifieds now.... I think i like your color-scheme more than mine-(80s repaint or not)! Youve got quite a treasure there my friend! Cheers!

3. #23 Posted Jan 19, 2018

What did you ever decide to do for a Headlight ?? I know you mentioned "Correct headlight" which might cost you a fortune!
    Here is an idea that I believe Looks Cool.......BUT certainly NOT original!!
    BUT......it works with a 6-Volt lantern battery (stick it inside your tank) ......AND will only set you back UNDER $30.00 !!
    HEADLIGHT W.F. 1.jpg RAYOVACS 1.jpg

YES ......... you can find these OLD Vintage RayoVac "Sportsman Lanterns" at swap meets, flea markets and Evil-Bay for UNDER $20 !!!
    I for one .....think they look GREAT on a Shockmaster Springer. Just find a Couple WALD Fender "L Brackets" and about 1.25" of Hardware Store SPACERS.....and Waaaa-Laaaa .........you have a working Shiny Chrome Headlight......for practically Pocket-Change!!
    Give it a try! Cheers! CCR Dave

4. #24 Posted Jan 19, 2018