When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Id assistance Super Chief

-
View attachment 727156 View attachment 727152
Thank you! I bought this one for 30.00 dollars in a garage sale. Its my 11 year ild daughters christmas present. It was rough when we got it. We stripped it, cleaned it, put new cables and brakes, then painted it a 57 chevy blue color.

I know it has no real value but I thought it was cool and I think she will love it lol

Not much value, but they are fairly lightweight for a 3 wheeler. Looks like yours has the dual rear wheel drive too which is pretty cool. I'm sure she'll have fun with it :).

Thank you very much for the kind compliment! Shes listed in the classifieds now.... I think i like your color-scheme more than mine-(80s repaint or not)! Youve got quite a treasure there my friend! Cheers!

View attachment 724183 View attachment 724184 View attachment 724185 Hello, I have been stalking and trying to use the search feature to little avail. Hoping for any information on this bike.

Badged Whites super chief. I am needing the electric horn and correct headlight. But finding info on these is difficult. Any i formation would be awesome.

I bought it to give to my Michelle for Christmas. So basicaly got it ridable and cleaned up.

What did you ever decide to do for a Headlight ?? I know you mentioned "Correct headlight" which might cost you a fortune!
Here is an idea that I believe Looks Cool.......BUT certainly NOT original!!
BUT......it works with a 6-Volt lantern battery (stick it inside your tank) ......AND will only set you back UNDER $30.00 !!
HEADLIGHT W.F. 1.jpg
RAYOVACS 1.jpg

YES ......... you can find these OLD Vintage RayoVac "Sportsman Lanterns" at swap meets, flea markets and Evil-Bay for UNDER $20 !!!
I for one .....think they look GREAT on a Shockmaster Springer. Just find a Couple WALD Fender "L Brackets" and about 1.25" of Hardware Store SPACERS.....and Waaaa-Laaaa .........you have a working Shiny Chrome Headlight......for practically Pocket-Change!!
Give it a try! Cheers! CCR Dave

What did you ever decide to do for a Headlight ?? I know you mentioned "Correct headlight" which might cost you a fortune!
Here is an idea that I believe Looks Cool.......BUT certainly NOT original!!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Here are a couple Close up pics to show the 2 WALD "fender L-Brackets" in use ..... AND ...... the 2 hardware store spacers that amount to about 1.25"
HEADLIGHT W.F. CLOSEUP 2.jpg
HEADLIGHT W.F. CLOSEUP 3.jpg

Back