When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Id assistance Super Chief

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
View attachment 727156 View attachment 727152
Thank you! I bought this one for 30.00 dollars in a garage sale. Its my 11 year ild daughters christmas present. It was rough when we got it. We stripped it, cleaned it, put new cables and brakes, then painted it a 57 chevy blue color.

I know it has no real value but I thought it was cool and I think she will love it lol

Not much value, but they are fairly lightweight for a 3 wheeler. Looks like yours has the dual rear wheel drive too which is pretty cool. I'm sure she'll have fun with it :).

Thank you very much for the kind compliment! Shes listed in the classifieds now.... I think i like your color-scheme more than mine-(80s repaint or not)! Youve got quite a treasure there my friend! Cheers!

View attachment 724183 View attachment 724184 View attachment 724185 Hello, I have been stalking and trying to use the search feature to little avail. Hoping for any information on this bike.

Badged Whites super chief. I am needing the electric horn and correct headlight. But finding info on these is difficult. Any i formation would be awesome.

I bought it to give to my Michelle for Christmas. So basicaly got it ridable and cleaned up.

What did you ever decide to do for a Headlight ?? I know you mentioned "Correct headlight" which might cost you a fortune!
Here is an idea that I believe Looks Cool.......BUT certainly NOT original!!
BUT......it works with a 6-Volt lantern battery (stick it inside your tank) ......AND will only set you back UNDER $30.00 !!
HEADLIGHT W.F. 1.jpg
RAYOVACS 1.jpg

YES ......... you can find these OLD Vintage RayoVac "Sportsman Lanterns" at swap meets, flea markets and Evil-Bay for UNDER $20 !!!
I for one .....think they look GREAT on a Shockmaster Springer. Just find a Couple WALD Fender "L Brackets" and about 1.25" of Hardware Store SPACERS.....and Waaaa-Laaaa .........you have a working Shiny Chrome Headlight......for practically Pocket-Change!!
Give it a try! Cheers! CCR Dave

What did you ever decide to do for a Headlight ?? I know you mentioned "Correct headlight" which might cost you a fortune!
Here is an idea that I believe Looks Cool.......BUT certainly NOT original!!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Here are a couple Close up pics to show the 2 WALD "fender L-Brackets" in use ..... AND ...... the 2 hardware store spacers that amount to about 1.25"
HEADLIGHT W.F. CLOSEUP 2.jpg
HEADLIGHT W.F. CLOSEUP 3.jpg

Back