When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i.d. Help Persons Delta EA New Departure!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

LuckySchwinning

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have a few things that I recently purchased and was hoping theCabe geniuses would share their experience and help me identify an item or ten :)

Things that would be cool to know. How old is it and what bikes would it have been mounted on. Best Regards, Lucky

IMG_20190219_221551.jpg

MVIMG_20190219_221557.jpg

MVIMG_20190219_221607.jpg

MVIMG_20190219_221947.jpg

Last edited:
Union Royce Cycle Machine Gun New in Box! The plastic fins are still in their original paper stored inside of the body :) Is this thing from the 1950's?

IMG_20190219_223437.jpg

IMG_20190219_223421.jpg

The top one looks like a Monark rear reflector. I’d guess late 40’s to 50’s. The persons probably prewar? The machine gun most likely late 50’s early 60’s. Just guesses. Cool scores.

Thanks for the push in the right direction. It does look like it would go on a Monark. I will try to look at some more online. The lines down the top are a little different from most of the Monark's I found but I will keep looking. Thanks for the help.

Back