When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ID help please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ross

Finally riding a big boys bike
ffceeb69dbe5d3857da5b45e687a289d.jpg
c396b23d04e91bd13be8b5ba899b4dcf.jpg
Any ideas on brand, age and value?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Circa 1910 - probably Colson Fairy or one if its contemporaries - I'll let others contemplate value.

As to value, I've seen these go in this condition anywhere from a few hundred to over one thousand dollars. Depends largely on who your buying audience is. I tried buying one years ago at a live auction in southern VA. I thought $300 would be enough to win it. The first bid was $500, so I was never in the running. It ended at $1,050. I was disappointed to lose out but rather the bid go way beyond what I could afford rather than miss it by a few dollars.

As to value, I've seen these go in this condition anywhere from a few hundred to over one thousand dollars. Depends largely on who your buying audience is. I tried buying one years ago at a live auction in southern VA. I thought $300 would be enough to win it. The first bid was $500, so I was never in the running. It ended at $1,050. I was disappointed to lose out but rather the bid go way beyond what I could afford rather than miss it by a few dollars.
Thanks both of you, I'm looking into it for a Buddy. He thinks it was his Mothers. Again, Thanks.

I agree Colson Fairy though more likely 1920's.

Also the tiller lever is not original, looks like tiller was made by someone. Tiller should look like photo below:

colsonfairytillerkdjl.jpg

As to value they can be all over the map. Few hundred and beyond depending on who is buying/selling. I sold one in somewhat better condition than posted above a couple years ago and had a struggle getting $350 for it.

Back