When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I.d. help....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bikebones

Finally riding a big boys bike
Found this today....very interesting....badge .....truck cycles.......nitta works its asian.......about all I know.... any help appreciated....keith.

20190822_185254.jpg

The wheels look different, is the front a replacement? It looks old but I believe some older designs were built in Asia up until fairly recently.

Rear wheel is a wider rim and is reddish to match the rest of the color scheme...... drop stand and chain guard make me think its old....I got it because I've never seen a bike like it...and it was inexpensive....cant find any help in my online searching?........badge says truck cycle below that its nitta works. On lower section of head tube there's a n. And then some Asian symbols or lettering hard to see....I worked a bit and got brakes working....like the rack..its now in my living room and may remain there as a nice conversation piece....thnks for responding. Any more ideas or help will be appreciated ..its real unusual...I lived for a period in Japan it may be japanese.thnks again. Keith.

Back