When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ID model and date this Roadmaster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Roger Blake

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Help me identify the model name and year of manufacture for this Roadmaster. I suspect it is in the 40?s from the rearward facing dropouts and skip tooth chain. The serial number is Roadmaster G46436 AC, but I could not find a serial database for Roadmaster on the web.

http://members.cox.net/rogerblake/my-roadmaster.jpg

Here is a similar one that sold on eBay but no date or model number was given. The crank sprocket has a different pattern and it has a tank. I wonder if mine did. Mine has holes in the front fender for a light.

http://members.cox.net/rogerblake/69_3.jpg

Thanks
-roger

I too have the same roadmaster and not had any more luck then you. Can the 46 in the serial number mean 1946. I would also like to know if roadmasters from the 40's only came with new departure parts and not bendix. Any info about the dating of this model would be greatly appreciated and if anyone knows of roadmaster sources like info or parts I sure could use help.

Please re-post Bicycle Pictures

Your SN is close to mine (G26694), but that does not mean a lot. Mine is a Roadmaster 1945-1946? Would like to compare features, colors, etc...

Attachments

• Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    561.8 KB · Views: 128
Roadmaster

Here is my 1946. Serial number g56673. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 108
Back