When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ID on this old tool?

-

diggerdirect

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello, Recently found this tool digging an old dump. I've been trying to ID the spoon shaped type and have come up with possibly a tire tool. Bicycle related? 4 1/2" long, wrench part is for a 5/8" bolt/nut. Just hoping someone might recognize it (pretty rough right now) and narrow down my search. Its currently in the 'E' tank. Does appear to be some stamping on both sides, hopefully will reveal itself once rust corrosion is removed, but its hard to wait! lol Thanks for any info, even the type of wrench would help in searching.
annstool.jpg
annstool3.jpg
annstool5.jpg
annstool5.jpg

annstool4.jpg

I would have to agree, atleast at this point. Minimum objective is only to identify, if possible, then research it, tag it & bag it. I've brought back similar looking metals, every so often disintegrated similar looking metals. Like the lotto.., 'Hey ya never know'. :)

it's not quite a peanut butter wrench (VAR crank bolt spanner),
but even if it was, wouldn't eat peanut butter using that one.
9Sg60oK.jpg

Last edited:
Back