When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I don't think it's a Mercury...but the price??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
On the flipsiide if you put a stupid price on something don't expect to sell it. Oh yea and expect ridicule! V/r Shawn

Exactly! We're all expected to bite our tongue or 'censor' ourselves when people essentially wage a war on
our wallets? Antique, vintage collectibles have Values.....not always etched in stone, but especially in the bike hobby, there is a pretty good
yard stick on stuff. When you price something at 3 times the value, you are essentially trying to rip some one off.

It ok to criticize an ad on CL. It is tacky to criticize someones price on the "for sale and trade " section of the Cabe. Its an ad someone posted and didnt know who the seller is so it should be open to discussion.

if you don't like the price, you don't have to buy it

I was really just asking if the price was even in the ballpark for a wagon like that. I understand you can ask what ever you want for anything you are selling. Also curious if it was really a Mercury? Doesn't look like mine, which I had posted on here previously.
Locomotion....didn't realize it was your wagon....only explanation for your response.

Mike

Back