When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I finally found a pack for my BSA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I finally found a pack for my BSA. It was listed as an Everest but it has canvas straps not leather. ANy thoughts?

s-l1600 (1).jpg

He had a tab 4 best offer and he turned down my first offer and then gave me a price that he wanted for it and never responded. I ended up retracting my best offer price which matched what he wanted for it and entered a bid. I was the only bidder and got it for a great price. I am pretty stoked and will get my BSA on the road tomorrow after I change the tires

Good score! My bsa project is down to one last project - rifle and rack. Not sure how hard it’s going to be to find a rack. Finding an Enfield should not be to hard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good score! My bsa project is down to one last project - rifle and rack. Not sure how hard it’s going to be to find a rack. Finding an Enfield should not be to hard...

Do you know anyone that repops the frame pack?

Myself, I’d get a bunch of pictures together and start checking surplus stores. Online, check out re-enactment groups, they’re always eager to help out a fellow fanatic...

Back