When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I finally found a pack for my BSA

-

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I finally found a pack for my BSA. It was listed as an Everest but it has canvas straps not leather. ANy thoughts?

s-l1600 (1).jpg

He had a tab 4 best offer and he turned down my first offer and then gave me a price that he wanted for it and never responded. I ended up retracting my best offer price which matched what he wanted for it and entered a bid. I was the only bidder and got it for a great price. I am pretty stoked and will get my BSA on the road tomorrow after I change the tires

Good score! My bsa project is down to one last project - rifle and rack. Not sure how hard it’s going to be to find a rack. Finding an Enfield should not be to hard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good score! My bsa project is down to one last project - rifle and rack. Not sure how hard it’s going to be to find a rack. Finding an Enfield should not be to hard...

Do you know anyone that repops the frame pack?

Myself, I’d get a bunch of pictures together and start checking surplus stores. Online, check out re-enactment groups, they’re always eager to help out a fellow fanatic...

Back