When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Found Another Bluebird Frame On The Way Home From Work Today

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I saw one in a dumpster by the goodwill but thought it was either a space liner or one of those funny Huffmans with too many tubes on the rear triangle that connect to the fender so i left it behind so it can have a new lease on life as something better thsn its former self like the front fender on a new toyota.

Too tired to tape it off again so I just sanded the red down more.
20160512_180811.jpg

Last edited:
I saw one in a dumpster by the goodwill but thought it was either a space liner or one of those funny Huffmans with too many tubes on the rear triangle that connect to the fender so i left it behind so it can have a new lease on life as something better thsn its former self like the front fender on a new toyota.
Hey slick - I saw that same bluebird in dumpster - it had a paper tag on it saying that is was the most iconic bike in the world...I just walked away and started laughing........

Last edited:
Back