When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I found some bikes.......

-

oldcars

Look Ma, No Hands!
I bought 3 bikes, and also some fender lights and an extra seat today, hopefully you guys will be able to tell me what I have ! The black & red Columbia looks to have a newer fork (with brakes) and it has been rattle can "restored" at some time, also a modern light. Did Columbias this ere even come in black & red? no idea? The white bike looks to be an Elgin, also with a newer fork. The all black bike has a head badge marked "PILOT Seattle Sporting Goods" ? I wonder who made it? Is the Tank correct?

Also I picked up three Chicago made fender lights, and a "Wrights" brand leather saddle ?
0309231636.jpg

0309231637.jpg

0309231637a.jpg

0309231639a.jpg

The tanks look correct for all the bikes from what I see. Someone made some nice riders, but lots os incorrect parts and colors. If you like them and are happy with the deal enjoy them. If you want to make a little money and part them out you may get ahead. Have fun and enjoy the hobby.

The price was reasonable, and I didn't have a bike with a curved seat-post tube, so that is initially why I went to look. The "Pilot" bike just had a neat head badge ! I havent been able to find any pictures of them online anywhere, just some other head badges. It's cool to know it's an AMF, thanks for that info !

I knew they were all put-together parts bikes, but I'm glad I bought them. Any idea what those 3 fender lights are off of, or just aftermarket? or is that seat is worth anything?

Does anyone know what the color combo choices for any of them would of originally been ?

Back