When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got me real a Whizzah budaye!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikewhorder

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I scored this with an absentee bid last week and picked it up as part of my Copake road trip. Please feel free to pick it apart, I'm hardly an expert on these.
P1050395_zps405a18b4-1.jpg

P1050399_zpsc2284d8f-1.jpg

P1050397_zpsc984e2fa-1.jpg

P1050386_zps49a0fdad-1.jpg

P1050384_zps3382018b-1.jpg

P1050381_zpsfc699b72-1.jpg

P1050380_zps5d4958ae-1.jpg

P1050379_zps87f2f553-1.jpg

P1050376_zpsf6d10c69-1.jpg

whatta...

still picking up my drool... congrats on a great buy!

Don't know poop about them but I know I like it! Never did get over there to see it in person Saturday - now I wish I did. That reminds me to look through my grips to see if there's a match - I'll get back to you on that.

No picking needed, but a GREAT pick!

Thanks, it was one of those love at first sight deals, but I am curious to know more about it though, the only thing I can tell for sure is missing is the brake lever, and Paul told me at the swap that the twist grips are actually to one of those Monark twin cylinder bikes.

should say

Thanks, it was one of those love at first sight deals, but I am curious to know more about it though, the only thing I can tell for sure is missing is the brake lever, and Paul told me at the swap that the twist grips are actually to one of those Monark twin cylinder bikes.

TYCO on them - used on a bunch of scooters and motorized bikes sometimes with just throtle and dummy and if you are lucky compression release and throtle which is what you seem to have here.

Back